Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Eclipse project for Wireshark

From: Dietfrid Mali <karx11erx () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:12:36 +0100

I have tried to launch DDD via libtool. It didn't display any source code to me (not even when I explicitly loaded that
source file), and said that it didn't contain any code about every object file it touched. I am clueless to why this is
so.

Actually I do not want to discuss why DDD would be pathetic or crap, nor why this wouldn't be the fault of Wireshark's
setup. What I know is that I am having another open source project on Linux that is built via automake generated make
files, and which I can debug just fine with DDD. I don't want to conduct fruitless discussions about whether the
Wireshark setup is any good or not either. All I wish to be is to be able to debug it using DDD.