Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Managing pcapng files

From: Sake Blok <sake () euronet nl>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 18:13:30 +0100

On 2011-12-07 16:06, Sake Blok wrote:
Is it just me and my version(s) of tshark or is this a general problem at the moment with handling pcapng files?

The problem appears to be on your side. No problem on this
side with wireshark-1.7.1-SVN-40068 on a Mac OS X 10.6.8:

Thank you for clearing that up and providing your version info, I'll dive in my version then...

Cheers,
Sake