Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Error when trying to save in to a file.

From: Stuart Kendrick <skendric () fhcrc org>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:58:16 -0800

Hi Chitta,

how about:

tshark -i any -f "port sip" -w /tmp/test.pcap

--sk

On 12/12/2011 9:08 AM, chittaranjan panda wrote:
Hi All,
I am getting below error when trying to ave filtered capture. I was running it in a UNIX Box. *tshark: Read filters aren't supported when capturing and saving the captured packets.*
**
*tethreal -i any -R "sip" -w /tmp/test.pcap.*
**
*Please help me out on this.*
**
*Thanks in advance.*