Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 38333: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: decode_as_dlg.c

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:50:28 -0600

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 05:36:59PM +0200, Anders Broman wrote:

Well I most frequently chose "Both" and got tired of having to change
it all the time. If most people Want it as it was I'm not oposed to
change it back.

That's a good enough reason for me :).  I can't think of any reason why
it would hurt... I just never thought about it much.  I'll keep it in
mind next time I use decode as.