Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: https access to anonsvn/viewvc?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:54:06 -0700

On 8/9/11 10:38 AM, Jeff Morriss wrote:
Hi Gerald,

I accidentally ended up looking at anonsvn via https and I noticed that
the format looks different.  For example, compare:

https://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc?revision=38430&view=revision

to:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc?revision=38430&view=revision

The "Diff to previous" ends up different too--the https version lacks
the colors and is thus hard to use.

The https had an older CGI-based version of ViewVC configured. I tried
using the newer configuration (which uses WSGI) but it it kept
generating errors. For the time being I'm redirecting ViewVC URLs on the
https site to the http site.