Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark 1.40 OS X 10.6 Download

From: Dark Con <d4rkcon () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:55:41 -0400

Hey Jaap,

The link I posted is from the Wireshark download page (http://www.wireshark.org/download.html) if you click the link
labelled "OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Intel 64-bit.dmg".

The download from the cacetech mirror you posted works perfectly and helped figure out the problem. The actual file
name is "Wireshark 1.4.0 Intel 64.dmg", the link on the wireshark site (at least the one that I'm being directed to on
the Downloads page)  has removed the spaces from the filename and dropped the "64" from the end. Requesting:
http://www.wireshark.org/download/osx/Wireshark 1.4.0 Intel 64.dmg
works fine to download the file.

Thanks for the help.

- dC