Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 34186: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/: column-utils.c column.c column.h column_info.h epan.c epan.h prefs.c proto.c proto.h /trunk/gtk/: main.c main_packet_list.c new_packet_list.c prefs_column.c prefs_column.h

From: Sake Blok <sake () euronet nl>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:36:24 +0200

On 23 sep 2010, at 17:55, Sake Blok wrote:

On 23 sep 2010, at 09:37, Stig Bjørlykke wrote:

I have some small issues:

1.  When showing all occurrences and turning off "Show Resolved" (on
an entry which is resolved) nothing is displayed (e.g. ip.proto on an
icmp package).  The correct would be to display all values.

I will look into this...

Fixed in revision 34247

2. When entering a big number in "Field occurrence" we get an
overflow.  Maybe we should limit this value to a decent maximum?

No problem, how does 250 sound as a limit?

Also fixed in revision 34247 by limiting the input field to 4 characters, which limits the value for occurrence to -999
and 9999. I doubt there are tracefiles with this many occurrences of a particular field :-)

Cheers,

Sake