Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: configure fails with cmake on macosx

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:45:30 -0700

On Sep 24, 2010, at 1:19 PM, H.sivank wrote:

What happens if we remove all the set_target_properties calls in the CMakeLists.txt files for the plugins - but
revert to using MODULE as the link mode for the plugins?

It builds fine !

OK, so I've backed out the change to the top-level CMakeLists.txt, so it sets the build mode for plugins to MODULE even
on OS X, and removed all the set_target_properties calls that set SOVERSION from the CMakeLists.txt for the plugins.
(There were other set_target_properties calls that I left there.)