Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Changing dissector based on TCP options

From: Edwin Groothuis <wireshark () mavetju org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:45:43 +1000

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 07:03:11AM +0200, didier wrote:
    if (ourinternal_handle != NULL) {
        fprintf(stderr, "Setting ourinternal dissector? ");
        conversation = find_conversation(pinfo->fd->num,
            &pinfo->src, &pinfo->dst, pinfo->ipproto,
I think pinfo->ipproto isn't the right value, can you try with
pinfo->ptype?

You just made a bunch of TAC engineers happy! :-)
(They will never know it was you, they won't even know it was me,
but I know and I won't forget :-)

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis         Website: http://www.mavetju.org/