Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: successful build on AIX 5.3

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:41:06 -0600

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 06:51:59PM -0500, John Glynn wrote:

I did have a successful build of the command line tools.  I'm working
on getting GnuTLS and Gcrypt support too, but there are issues with
AIX.

Thanks.  Let us know what issues you encounter so we can fix them.  It's
probably better to work with the recently released version 1.4, though I
don't recall any AIX specific fixes since 1.2.  Is it GTK that doesn't
like the version of X on that machine?