Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: TCAP subdissector

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 17:03:04 +0200

Hi,

this problem seems to be pretty old and was requested in the past
already

But was a bug filed? If so, ping that so it pops up on the radar again.

exist there in the meanwhile a possible way without modifying
original wireshark sources?

Sure, build on !Windows...

Otherwise you'll have to modify libwireshark.def and recompile.
Call Redmond if you don't like it. ;)

Thanks,
Jaap