Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Still, I can't find the location where the captured data saved

From: yami <yamisoe () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:33:45 +0800

How to find the cf_read() function is a quiz to you, if you do not know how
to do that.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 2:58 PM, 刘昆 <liukunmeister () gmail com> wrote:

 于 2010年10月18日 12:43, yami 写道:

packet-http.c is the code for the HTTP dissector only. How captured traffic
is saved is a common facility for all protocols.
You may take a look at cf_read() function, which reads captured data from a
file. It may different from live capture, but I think it is a good start for
you.