Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Moving to GUIManager in menus.c - Problems with Recent files

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:01:55 -0600

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 05:44:10PM +0200, Anders Broman wrote:

or go for minimum requitrement 2.12?

As usual, I have no problem bumping up the minimum requirement for GTK
or GLib, especially when it's to a still old version like 2.12.

If we want to move to GTK3.0 at some stage we need to get rid of the
deprecated stuff.

We might as well get rid of deprecated stuff along the way, so we don't
get stuck re-writing everything when GTK 3 comes out.