Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Problems creating the OsX App

From: Dirk Jagdmann <doj () cubic org>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:02:22 -0800

Next I tried a "make osx-app". This is also making without errors and then I see a Wireshark.app directory is
created in packaging/macosx/. However I can not start it. Trying to start it with the "wireshark" script in
packaging/macosx/Wireshark.app/Contents/Resources/bin/ results in:

This is fixed in trunk in revision 34583, I'll add it to the roadmap
for released versions.
Try the attached patch.

that patch is working for me.

---> Dirk Jagdmann ^ doj / cubic