Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Can't play back voip when the codec is speex.

From: Lester <betastars () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 12:34:41 -0500

Would it be possible to use another application to transcode it?

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Anders Broman <a.broman () telia com> wrote:

 Lester skrev 2010-11-01 23:44:

I just get silence when I try to play back voip that uses the speex codec.
Shows up as SpeexRTPType-110 or SpeexRTPType-120. Anything else plays back
just fine.

Wiresharks RTP player just plays G711a and G711u because of licensing
issues.
Regards
Anders