Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Looking for 'IPv6 for Dummies'

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:52:02 -0600

(Please don't reply to someone's message and just change the subject to
start a new discussion.  This makes it look like your message is related
to the other one for those of us who use threaded mail readers.
Instead, compose a new message to wireshark-users () wireshark org if
you're starting a new topic.  See below for further comments)