Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: squares

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:33:51 -0400

János Löbb wrote:
Hi,

I downloaded the 1.3.t Development Release dmg, but when I launch it, all text is replaced with squares.   I looked
the FAQs but see nothing there.  My machine is an Intel Mac with 4 GB memory the OS is OS X 10.6.3.  I did not have
this problem with 1.2.6 or with 1.2.8.

Any good hint ?

What SVN version did you pick up?  According to bug 4697 (which had the
same complaint) this should be fixed in revisions 32751 or later.