Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark 1.2.6 Run Time Error

From: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey () ericsson com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:16:14 +0100

Of course.
Please open a bug report at https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/, attach
your dissector's source licensed under GPL as a patch and mark the patch
for review. ;-)

Cheers,
Balint

Reddy Nagendra-GKTC37 wrote:
Hi,

I am creating one new dissector, in that I used

dissector_add("tipc-payload.interface", CLMP_SM_INT, clmp_sm_handle);

Comiplation and Linking gone smooth …

But when we ran WireShark, giving run time error.

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it an unusual
way …."

Can any one help me regarding run time error.
Thanks,
NAG