Wireshark mailing list archives

Plugins

From: "Bongani Fana" <bfana () csir co za>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:21:39 +0200

Hi

This is my first time using wireshark, up to this point I have successfully installed and compiled wireshark (on
Windows XP, and LINUX) by following this link: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/custom_dissector.aspx. but now I want
to write my own dissector can somebody help me with step-by-step document that I can use as the guide to write my
simple dissector (not READ ME doc. found on wireshark). I have install Visual C++ 2008 EE.

also I would like to know how to link AMIN protocol with IOCP client/server written by Amin so to see packets
dissected. so fare I followed instructions on writing AMIN but if I launch Wireshark i don't see any dissected amin
packets.

Thanks,

Bong

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open
Document Format (ODF) standard.