Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Understanding Source and Destination

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 23:36:17 +1000

If you are connected to a regular switch and do nothing else in general you
will just see broadcast and multicast packets from other computers. Refer to
http://www.wireshark.org/faq.html#q7.1 for more info.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99 () gmail com

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:06 PM, Gillett, Martin <