Wireshark mailing list archives

Https problem

From: Chris Hodgson <chrishodgson416 () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:23:04 +0100

Hi

I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue on an external network with regards to
accessing the https Web GUI for network devices, basically the login page
does appear after accepting the certificate error. I performed a capture and
have seen several 'Lost segments' and reset packets when analysing the TCP
errors. Any ideas what this means or where the problem could be?