Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Need filters

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:33:53 -0700

On Jun 22, 2010, at 3:28 PM, David H. Lipman wrote:

What do I need to provide the site owner to implement the rule(s) on his
server ?

You need to tell them

        Please filter out all traffic to or from UDP port 137 from the pcaps you generate, however that happens to be
done.

Because you haven't told us how the pcap file is generated, we cannot give you anything more detailed than that.