Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How can i run wireshark on Win CE

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 11:54:59 +0200

On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 23:14:54 -0700, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:
On Jun 8, 2010, at 5:22 PM, luoyantai wrote:

And i have an another question,the dissectors,are they depend on
platform?

Most of them shouldn't depend on the platform (other than requiring
GLib;
as I already said, you'll have to port that to Windows CE if you haven't
ported it already); GLib *should* hide the platform details, as they
work
on both UN*X and Windows, but I can't guarantee that.

A little search on Google shows:
http://code.google.com/p/glib-wince/
http://cegcc.sourceforge.net/
Both in their very early stages.