Wireshark mailing list archives

What is Sequence Number[B]

From: János Löbb <janos.lobb () yale edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:09:37 -0400

Hi,

I am looking the Tcp Stream Graphs and I see this "Seuence Number[B] either on the X-axus or on the y-axis.  The number
indicated on the given axes has no connection to the "No." field in the capture window.  For example on the graph I am
looking at right now, "Round Trip Time Graph" the Sequence Number[B] is 45,000 mag and the number of packets captured
are 540,000.  So, what is this Sequence Number[B] and how should I interpret it ?  I looked the online manual but found
nothing regarding this.

Thanks ahead,

János