Wireshark mailing list archives

MacOS/X builds

From: Sake Blok <sake () euronet nl>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:01:59 +0200

Hi,

I'm starting to build Wireshark on my MacBook. It all compiles well, but when I do 'make osx-install' the created
Wireshark.app does not execute. It says it's damaged or incomplete. If I compare the contents of the App to an official
release, I see that "Contents/MacOS/Wireshark" is missing. This file is also missing in the automated builds for
MacOS/X-intel.

As I'm new to building Wireshark for MacOS/X I'm not sure where to look to be able to fix this. Any help is welcome :-)

Cheers,

Sake