Wireshark mailing list archives

HTTP Header Order of Listing in WireShark

From: George Vandelet <george_vandelet () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:23:40 -0700 (PDT)

Wireshark SuperUsers,

Can anyone tell me what order Wireshark lists the HTTP Headers?  I can find no
ryme or reason when I look at various HTTP POST packets.  Any help is
appreciated.  I have included an example of an HTTP POST below showing just the
headers.  Notice that headers start at "Accept" and go down to "Cache-Control".
Thank you.
George

Hypertext Transfer Protocol
    Accept