Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Adding count to the displayed data

From: eymanm <eymanm () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:07:54 -0400

Jaap,

The proto_item_append_text() works perfectly appending text to a variable.
Although, it appears that my original intention is to append text to a
FIELDNAME
as in

static hf_register_info hf[] = {

                { &hf_PROTOABBREV_FIELDABBREV,
                        { "FIELDNAME",           "PROTOABBREV.FIELDABBREV",
                        FIELDTYPE, FIELDDISPLAY, FIELDCONVERT, BITMASK,
                        "FIELDDESCR", HFILL }
                }
        };

Is there a way to such thing?