Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: two way SSL decryption

From: Sake Blok <sake () euronet nl>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:32:30 +0100

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 09:59:57PM +0100, T.A. Peelen wrote:

   Thank you very much. An excellent presentation it helped me a lot in
   discovering what to do. Finally I found I was using the wrong private key
   to decode the stream. Once configured correctly it worked directly.

Good to hear you got it working...

   I think it would be helpfull to have your presentation at the wireshark
   wiki. It explains much more on configuring SSL-decryption.

Done...

   Thanks again, Tom.

Graag gedaan :-)

Sake