Wireshark mailing list archives

submitting code to wireshark to be part of distribution

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab () darkcornersoftware com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:04:42 -0500

Wireshark Dev Team

I am a part of a Software Development firm that writes open source code
which runs on wireless MANET tactical networks.
Our clients are avid users of the Wireshark tool. There are also many
users who download our code and use it on their networks as well.

We would eventually like to have our dissector be included in the
wireshark distribution when downloaded. Is this possible..?? If so..
what are the steps that need to be taken..??

Thank you

Brian Oleksa
Dark Corner Software LLC
www.darkcornersoftware.com