Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Office Communicator RTP stream dissector issue

From: "Oldcommguy - Tim" <oldcommguy () bellsouth net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:05:55 -0500

First - Question – If you were using a SPAN port or some of the new filter
TAPs for access than there will be no jitter..the switch or chipset in the
Filter TAP  grooms everything. Thus no jitter, no bad frames…etc.

Tim O’Neill  - The “Oldcommguy™”

B.T. Solutions, Inc.

Phone – 770-640-0809

Cell – 404-803-0251

Website - www.lovemytool.com <http://www.lovemytool.com/>

e-mail – Tim () oldcommguy com

BTSolutionsincinfo () bellsouth net

Please honor and support our Troops, Law Enforcement and First Responders!

All Gave Some – Some Gave All!