Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: coloring in detail view

From: "Sudhir Kumar" <sudhir_appana () rediffmail com>
Date: 7 Jan 2010 19:58:06 -0000

Hi Guy,

Thanks for the information. I am a continuous user of wireshark. Since multiple messages in the same SCTP frame is
possible, it is not easy to find which message in that frame matched your filter. So I am seriously lookly for any
indication in detail view based on filter expression.

Really appreciate if you can help me with code changes or any other possible way.

Thanks,
Sudhir

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 07:56:26 +0530  wrote