Wireshark mailing list archives

preliminary code submission

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab () darkcornersoftware com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 11:44:40 -0500

Wiresharkers

I have been plugging away on bringing my wireshark dissector up to specs to adhere to the wireshark coding standards.

I appreciate all the help that was given to me via this wireshark developers mailing list.

I believe that I am up to par with the coding specs and would like to ask if somebody can take one last look at my dissector before I submit it to the wireshark dev team (via bugzilla) to become a part of the wireshark distribution.

Again... any feedback is appreciated.

Attached is my code. It is only 365 lines long.

Thanks,
Brian