Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 35120: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/: enterprise-numbers /trunk/: manuf

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:33:39 -0800

Jeff Morriss wrote:
Speaking of which, someone suggested a while ago that all the Perl
scripts, etc., be moved to the tools directory.  I did a bunch but
didn't move make-manuf because I figured it was being used by the cron
job--and I suspect I was too lazy to even send an email about it.  I
guess I'm feeling less lazy today...  Should it, too, be moved?

It should and is now the case in the trunk. I updated the weekly cron
job accordingly.