Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: tshark Question

From: Average Guy <averageguy333 () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 18:39:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Abhijit, a few issues with this thread, most important being I am using
Windows which rules out tcpflow and any other *nix based tool. Also, I am not
searching for any particular string and I need output(printed or saved ) exactly
like "Follow TCP Stream->Save As" in Wireshark. I am trying to convince myself
that there is an option in tshark since the bevaior is defined in Wireshark...
but I am having a hard time believing there is hardly anyone out there in search
of similar functionality.

AG