Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Bugtracking and patches

From: bernoulli <bernoulli01 () gmx de>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 21:35:20 +0100

Is the bug still there (that is, is it really LOST)?

What's the bug number?  Is review_for_checkin set to "?" on the patch?

If so, it's probably just that no one has had time to look at it.

Hi Jeff,

thank you for your reply. The bug number is 5498, so it's not really
lost. Yes, review_for_checkin is set to "?".
So if I have done everything correct it's all ok. You know, I don't know
the typical response
times the core developers need for a patch right now - the developers
guide said "within a few days".

Thanks again,
    Marc.