Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Tshark embedded version

From: <jean () iddad fr>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:44:15 +0200

 On Fri  6/08/10 07:52, "Sake Blok" sake () euronet nl wrote:
On 5 aug 2010, at 15:26, <jean () iddad fr> <jean () iddad fr> wrote:
My previous patch was put on http://wiki.wireshark.org/BuildingAndInstalling
maybe this new one could be put there as well?
Yes, please go ahead and put it on the Wiki

The Wiki pages for Whishlist and for BuildingAndInstalling are immutable, and I don't have a login, so I will need
someone to do it for me or to provide me with a temporary login.

Cheers,

Jean