Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Dissector for ANSI TCAP NATIONAL code:0 not implemented. Contact Wireshark developers if you want this supported

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 22:49:49 +1000

I suspect anything missing in Wireshark for TCAP is because you haven't
written the dissector for it yet, Felice ;-)

Seriously, though  if you want to see a feature added you probably should
submit a feature request via http://bugs.wireshark.org with a sample .pcap
file.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99 () gmail com

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Felice Mastrostefano <