Wireshark mailing list archives

dns fields to mysql

From: Hamid Reza Alipour <hra () email arizona edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 19:05:25 -0700

I want to save the DNS header fields and RRs in mysql. As the
tshark/wireshark  is a well-known protocol analyser I am thinking about a
way that can pipe the out put of  tshark/wireshark to mysql.
is there any solution for this thanks.
I tried the tshark but the tshark will not give me all the protocol
information and only will give me some summarized info. I can get a xml
output by -pdml option but i don't know how I can pipe it to mysql.
I appreciate any help.