Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to filter all the http related stuff from a pcap file

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 18:50:42 +0200

Hi,

Welcome to the club.

What you can do is use
File|Export|Objects|HTTP

Thanks,
Jaap

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:20:15
+0530, Ashish Jain  wrote:

Hi All,

This is my very first post to
wireshark community. I am newbie and have recently installed wireshark to
analyse a pcap file.
The pcap file has around 84000 packets so it is not
possible to manually see the data in each packet. I want to get all the

data related to http get and post in one file. I tried "follow tcp stream"
but I see very limited stuff in it and not everything.
Can someone guide me
on this.

Thanks
Ashish