Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Problem in decoding VoIP

From: M K <gedropi () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:22:39 -0800

Your log is in hex and is readable.

On 4/28/10, vishal borkar <weeshalll () gmail com> wrote:
Hi All,
I am working on a VoIP client called Rediff . I have captured a pcap file
for it.
I was analyzing the RTP streams present in the capture file.But none of
them
seem to carry any valid VoIP data.To make matters worse it shows a lot of
RTP streams with valid payload types and some with invalid payload types
but i am not sure which one of them is my actual data.Can anyone tell me
whether
the RTP data is encrypted or something or am i looking at the wrong things.
I have attached the file for your reference.

Thanks in advance,
Vishal