Wireshark mailing list archives

cannot load the module error

From: ankur madan <ankurmadan9 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:35:43 +0530

Hi,
    i created my own dissector "dissbill".i created the dll and manifest of
this plugin and copied it to c:\program files\wireshark\plugin.after that i
run tshark.exe though cmd.it gave me the error,could not load the module and
msvcr80.dll not found.
after this i copied msvcr80.dll to system32 folder.the error is still
coming,but now the error is a runtime error R6034.

may i know what is the main issue.looking forward for response.

thanks
ankur