Wireshark mailing list archives

help; About core capture functions used in a c#.net project

From: Wei <hideaway52 () 163 com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:18:04 +0800 (CST)

1)I have been learning wireshark for a short time and I'm trying to use a set of core capture functions in my project,
I checked sharppcap but the instruction said that it just satisfied basic use.
2)So I wonder which library I'd better choose,Would it be wiretap.dll or winpcap.dll or something else?Please show me
some clue.

Thanks a lot