Wireshark mailing list archives

not receiving VLC streaming packets.

From: ankur aggarwal <ankur.mast.frn () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 13:22:38 -0400

Hey all ,
   i am working on a project in which i require VLC packets should stream
thru network in offline mode. I am receiving stream on my laptop though LAN
but not through wireless.. I try to use wireshark, it is not showing any
packets for the server. My wireless is working perfectly. I am connecting
internet through it perfectly. It is not the problem with my Laptop. i try
another laptop, result remains the same. But my friend's laptop is receiving
perfectly. I have disabled my FIREWALL for testing purpose. Can anybody
suggest me any setting in the wireless ??? I am able to ping the access
point through wireless. urgent

--
With Regards

Ankur Aggarwal
Research intern
Optical Zeitgeist Laboratory
Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique (INRS) - ÉMT
800, de la Gauchetière Ouest, bureau 6900
Montréal, QC, H5A 1K6
CANADA

Ph: +1 514 966-2661
E-mail: ankur.1066 () gmail com