Wireshark mailing list archives

Sample capture on http://wiki.wireshark.org/MMS not viewable with Wireshark 1.2.2 using filter "mms"

From: "Seibold, Hans" <hans.seibold () siemens com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:19:58 +0200

Dear Sirs,

I'm sorry if I used the wrong mail address, but I'd like to report the problem mentioned above. When I open the sample
capture and apply the display filter "mms", there remains an empty display.

Is there anything wrong with Wireshark 1.2.2?

Thanks a lot in advance.

With best regards,
Dr. Hans Seibold

Siemens AG
Industry Sector
Industry Automation Division
I IA CE DE 41
Wuerzburger Str. 121
90766 Fuerth, Germany
Tel.: +49 (911) 750-4378
mailto:hans.seibold () siemens com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher,
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Wolfgang Dehen, Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann
Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries:
Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322