Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: New packet list - out of memory?

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman () telia com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 07:46:56 +0200

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces () wireshark org
[mailto:wireshark-dev->bounces () wireshark org] För didier
Skickat: den 9 oktober 2009 03:45
Till: Developer support list for Wireshark
Ämne: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New packet list - out of memory?

Hi,
Le mercredi 07 octobre 2009 à 13:59 +0200, Anders Broman a écrit :
Didier
More or less vanilla Wireshark, no colors. Enclosed proto Hierarchy. I
can't share this file unfortunatly. The reason why I chose it is just that
it caused 'Out of memmory' with the new packet list.
Thanks, Are you compiling with optimizations on?

I'm using the standard make files as is.
Regards
Anders

I'd expect such file to load in 15 secs rather than 50.

Didier
I may have to look more closely at the content then :-)
( Diameter SIP TCP reassembly...)