Wireshark mailing list archives

help dump stop work

From: elite_lcf <elite_lcf () 163 com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 10:46:45 +0800 (CST)

I install WireShark in my computer last month,it is run correctly ,but this week it cannot run because of the follow
error:

when i run the "wireshark.exe",it pop out a message box show "dump stop work!" ,so i find the dump.exe in the
wireshark's directry. run the dump.exe,I get the error point:
copy from the error:
**
ERROR:capture-wpcap.c:370:???: assertion failed: (has_wpcap && p_pcap_findalldev
s != NULL)

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.