Wireshark mailing list archives

Does this support Zigbee? Can I look at only specific MAC addresses?

From: "Dave Zuraw" <Dave.Zuraw () petrasolar com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:26:04 -0500

Does Wireshark support Zigbee?  I searched the website for "Zigbee" and
found nothing.

If so, can I look at only the RSSI for a single MAC address and ignore
what may be hundreds of others?

Can this be set up such that Labview can capture this information and
act on it?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Dave

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and delete
the original message.  Thank you.