Wireshark mailing list archives

3 protocol dissectors in a single plugin dll?

From: Ravi Kondamuru <ravikondamuru () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 23:00:33 -0800

Hi,
I am writing 3 dissectors one on udp and two on tcp. I am intending to
create them as plugins. Is it necessary that I create 3 dll's following the
template code in the developer guide? I would prefer to be able to have one
dll to distribute for all the 3 protocols. Any documentation or ideas on how
to change the boilerplate code to achieve this.
thanks,
Ravi.