Wireshark mailing list archives

Wireshare to display images

From: "Dennis Burgess" <dmburgess () linktechs net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:04:21 -0600

I would like to be able to view live images as they stream to Wireshark?
Another application that works via wireless (not for this application)
is driftnet via linux, however, I can't get that to work in a Virtual or
Ethernet environment :(  I was hoping Wireshark can do this.  I do not
need to save these images, just view and let it scroll down :)
Suggestions?

Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member - wispa.org <http://www.wispa.org/>
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
WISPA Vendor Member
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
<http://www.linktechs.net/>
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training <http://www.onlinemikrotiktraining.com>