Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Unknown OUI's...

From: <Tim.Poth () bentley com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:23:40 -0500

This looks like Crestron
http://www.crestron.com/products/show_products.asp?type=commercial

Heidelbe has a few more hits so good luck there
http://standards.ieee.org/cgi-bin/ouisearch

I am way out of date on my cisco but I think you can look at what mac addresses are attached to what ports, might take
some time but should be able to track down the port, unplug it and wait for someone to complain about something not
working.

Good luck
tim